We are hiring
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant
Excellent opportunity to join as CTA in an innovative and excellent company with more than 10 years of history specialized in management services, analysis and evaluation of images derived from clinical trials.
- Assess reports and images from various radiological and nuclear medicine modalities to elaborate the quality control (QC) and the patients’ follow-up tables (RECIST, CHESON…).
- Respond to medical queries related to images, medical reports or follow-up tables from principal investigators, study coordinators or monitors from CROs or pharmaceutical companies.
- Send diagnostic images via web or courier for all studies being conducted at IEC and contribute to the resolution of imaging related queries.
- Ensure that trial related activities are compliant with GCPs, ICHs, SOPs, policies and local regulatory requirements.
- A life sciences degree or similar
- At least 1 year experience in multi-center trials using radiological endpoints.
- At least 1 year experience as CTA/Data Entry in oncology clinical research.
- Good organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A highly motivated and dynamic professional with a positive and ambitious attitude to make things happen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCP and QC as it applies to clinical trials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Microsoft office literacy.
If you have at least 1 year experience as CTA, please, send us your CV!