We are hiring
We are currently looking for a Medical Monitor Assistant
IEC-Sites is currently seeking for a “Medical Monitor Assitant” able to manage images and reports performed in clinical trials at IEC (Barcelona & Madrid). As an imaging CRO, we provide full services in clinical trials: imaging test schedule and performed, radiology and nuclear medicine reports, images QC, response assessment follow up, images send to Corelab and query resolution.
The person will support the Medical and Imaging departments.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated, experienced person to join one of the national’s largest providers of medical imaging services solutions for clinical trials.
Our main clients are pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
- Examine reports and images from various radiological and nuclear medicine modalities for elaborating the quality control (QC) and the patients’ follow-up tables (RECIST, CHESON…).
- Respond medical queries related with images, medical reports or follow-up tables from principal investigators, study coordinators or monitors from CROs or laboratories.
- Shipping of diagnostic images via web or courier for all studies being conducted at IEC and contribute into the resolution of imaging related queries.
- Ensure trial related activities are in compliance with GCPs, ICHs, SOPs, policies and local regulatory requirements.
- A life science degree or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in multi-center oncology trials using radiological endpoints (experience in Hematology will be highly valued)
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail.
- A highly motivated and dynamic professional with a positive and ambitious attitude to make things happen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCP and QC as it applies to clinical trials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English.
- Microsoft office program literacy.
The position is based in Barcelona.
We offer a permanent contract, full time position (40h/week) and career development.
If you have at least 2 years experience, please, send us your CV!