We are hiring
Medical Monitor Assistant (MMA)
IEC-Sites is currently seeking for a “Medical Monitor Assistant” able to manage images and reports performed in clinical trials at IEC sites (Barcelona & Madrid), to be part of the Medical Department.
As an imaging CRO, we provide full services in clinical trials: schedule patients imaging tests, perform radiology and nuclear medicine reports, images QC and response assessment follow up, send images to Corelab and query resolution.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and experienced professional to join one of the Spanish largest providers of medical imaging services solutions for clinical trials, serving pharmaceutical industry and CROs
- A life science degree or similar.
- At least 1 years’ experience in multi-center trials using radiological endpoints.
- At least 1 years’ experience in oncology clinical research.
- Should be a highly motivated and dynamic professional with a positive and ambitious attitude to make things happen.
- Overall comprehensive knowledge of GCP and QC as it applies to clinical trials.
- Solid understanding of databases and data analysis procedures (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- Creative mind with ability for suggesting improvements and a solid organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid interpersonal and communicative skills for interacting with the staff and other colleagues.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English.
- Microsoft office program literacy.
- Knowing the general procedures of IEC-Sites studies in accordance with internal SOPs, ICH, GCP, relevant guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Reading radiological and nuclear medicine reports, for elaborating the QC and the patients’ follow-up tables (RECIST, CHESON…).
- Respond medical queries related to images, medical reports, or follow-up tables.
- Supporting CTA-I for resolving doubts regarding the different imaging modalities, imaging reports and clinical data.
- Participating with HMD in documenting the performance, interpretation, or outcomes of all procedures performed.
- Participating with HMD in supervising radiology and nuclear medicine equipment for assuring maximum quality standards
- Participating with CTM for QA improvement, analyzing risk areas to ensure adequate image quality control.
- Ensuring good relations and effective communication with all members of the team responding in a timely fashion to them.
- Indefinite Contract
- Full time position (40h / week).
- Career development.