We are hiring
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant-Program (CTA-P)
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated CTAs to join IEC, one of the Spanish largest providers of medical imaging services solutions for clinical trials, serving pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
The Clinical Trial Assistant – Program (CTA-P) will be responsible for formulating, implementing, and enforcing proper data collection policies. Moreover, will ensure data quality and data collection techniques.
- At least 1 year experience scheduling patient medical appointments
- Experience in multi-center trials using radiological endpoints.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory aspects of study product management.
- Overall comprehensive knowledge of GCP and QC as it applies to clinical trials.
- Extensive knowledge of internal department processes related to clinical research.
- Highly motivated and dynamic professional with a positive and proactive attitude to make things happen.
- Creative mind with ability for suggesting improvements in IEC procedures and a solid organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Be technically proficient and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Microsoft office programs literacy.
- Knowing the general procedures of IEC-Sites studies in accordance with internal SOPs, ICH, GCP, relevant guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Scheduling imaging test to patients, generating registers for them to be sent to the sites study coordinators.
- Generating the registers for the patient visits
- Providing widespread support to patients (i.e. scheduling patients’ appointments and registers for medical explorations and any other related activities).
- Checking the patient’s attendance to the scheduled tests.
– Initial 6 months contract. Extension possibility based on performance
– Full day (40h / week).
– Career development.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org